What is it?
Aquatic osteopathy uses the same principles as the classic osteopathy on table but with advantages that gets hot water to 34°.
Hot water has several positive impacts on the body : she allows to obtain an important relaxation of tissues and to have the best care.
This relaxation associated with analgesic properties of hot water offers the possibility of making soft techniques and without pain.
The osteopath possesses several tools to have a good progress in the session. During the treatment, its requires particular ballcocks (head, pond, ankles) and a nose clip.
A session in aquatic osteopathy is always preceded by an osteopathic assessment on table
She can be practised on every type of patients, and is indicated in case of...
- Pains and chronic injuries
- Post-traumatic and post-operative pains
- Emotional disorders
- Pains linked to pregnancy
- Taken care by the handicaped and multi-handicapped person
She is dissuaded for...
- Persons suffering from a cardiovascular pathology
- Certain dermatological pathologies and wounds
- Available 7 days a week
Temporarly closed (COVID-19)
Contact me for any emergency
7687 Rue Centrale
LaSalle, H8P 1L7
Suite 202 – 1st floor
See on Google Maps »